in association with Finished Products Europe 2015
Will you be exhibiting at Finished Products Europe 2015? Does your product have what it takes to impress NutraIngredients’ award-winning editor Shane Starling? Our editor’s choice award will go to the entrant with a truly unique concept setting it apart in the healthy products market. It may be characterised by any number of creative attributes, by its solid scientific backing, or even by its definition of a new niche sector.
Viable Product – Can / does the product stand up to a competitive market and will the user (consumer) find a value in the concept?
Emerging Category – How well does this product fit a specific consumer need and is this a unique niche or has it already been done?
Creative Product Concept – What are the product’s attributes that make this product truly unique including ingredients, delivery system, and specialised science?
Distinct Health / Lifestyle Application – Does this product fill a gap in the healthy product sector and is the science compelling and valid?
Unique Packaging – How well does the packaging convey the product’s attributes and speak to the consumer?
Creative Marketing – Has the product been supported by a vibrant and original marketing / promotional strategy with canny product positioning?
In order to be eligible to enter, the product must have been commercially introduced after January 1, 2013 and your company must be exhibiting at Finished Products Europe 2015.
The closing date for entries is February 6, 2015.
– Selection of finalists by the NutraIngredients Awards judging panel led by NutraIngredients.com Senior Editor, Shane Starling based on the criteria above
– Qualified finalists will be notified by March 23, 2015
– Finalists will be announced on the NutraIngredients Awards website in April, 2015
– Finalists will be further assessed by NutraIngredients.com Senior Editor, Shane Starling at Finished Products Europe 2015 on May 5
– Winner will be announced at NutraIngredients Awards 2015 awards dinner on May 6